Monday 2 December 2013

♥Activate Windows 8 Office 2010 & Office 2013 For Free♥


◄║► ABOUT Activate Windows 8 Office 2010 & Office 2013 ◄║►

Today I’m gonna share an amazing tool with you. With this tool, you can activateWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Preview, Office 2010 & Office 2013 ! Don’t believe this? Okay let’s try . . .
This tool is named as KMS Pico, Ver 8.9. I haven’t test this tool yet. Actually I couldn’t test this personally. Because my Windows is already activated. That’s why I can’t check whether this works or not. But you know, I hardly share something without testing it. I took help of my online friends. I’ve shared this tool with few of my friends. And they’ve used this KMS Activator in their computers. They’ve successfully activated their Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Preview.
Download the zipped file from the above link. This file is named as Office & Windows and the size is less than 3 MB. Now follow the instruction below:
  1. Download and extract the files. (Have a look at the Read Me file)
  2. Run the file Office & Windows.exe to start the operation.
  3. Keep installing the program as you normally do in case of other programs. Next > Next > Next . . .
  4. Now look at the image at the top.
  5. Wait few moments. Hit on the Red Button when it is active.
  6. Check your activation status – Right Click on Computer Properties > Windows Activation.

While running this operation, make sure your PC is connected to the Net.
Note: After installing this KMS, you will get the above activation status. But after sometimes, it may be unavailable. But never think that your activation has been expired. Just make sure, you’re running all the features properly.
  Tips: Look at the KMS picture again. There are four buttons. The last one is i Button. This is the information button. Hit on this button. And you will get the information about your Windows and Office as below:

No comments:

Post a Comment